Longtime readers know that The Exception Clause on this blog consists of the words “except for Israel” added to situations that every other nation is allowed. One example would be that all nations have the right to retaliate when being attacked with rockets, mortars, and missiles on a regular basis–except for Israel.
Well, it’s time we added an Exception Clause, Part 2. Here’s how it works:
- It’s never okay to insult women–except when they’re conservatives. And especially when they’re well-known conservatives.
- It’s not right to use “inflammatory language“–except when you use it against conservatives.
- It’s not okay to blacklist people for their political beliefs–except for conservatives.
- You’re not allowed to disrespect the dead–unless the deceased was conservative.
- Entertainers should not insult politicians’ children–unless they’re insulting Republican politicians’ children. (Bonus points for doing it while calling the politician a slut).
- You should always speak out against misogyny–except when it’s said against a conservative.
- You may never use prostitute as an insult–except when you use it against conservatives.
- Private citizens are allowed to speak their minds–except when they’re conservatives.
- There’s a price to pay for publicly insulting someone–except when it’s a conservative.
- Liberals are always more respectful of women. Except when they’re conservative.
- If you use despicable language against women, the mainstream media will ignore you–unless you’re a conservative.
For the record, I loathe Rush Limbaugh’s use of the term “feminazis” and always have. I think he should never have invented the term, and although I rarely listen to him, I always turn him off at the first sound of the F-word. But even more than that, I loathe the double standard of the media and the left (but I repeat myself) when it comes to who gets to call whom names. Either all of us get to do it, or none of us. This double standard is unbelievable, and what’s worse, all of my liberal friends think it does not exist. It does, people. It does.