Ah. Now I know why I’ve been getting hits from Ilyka. She tagged me with the “Seven Things” meme.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Find Ilyka and smack her upside the head for tagging me with this particular meme
2. Visit Israel during Christmas season (so I can be in a place that mostly ignores it; I will be nowhere near Bethlehem on that trip)
3. Visit Israel during Passover
Screw it, I’m tired of this.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
Seven Things That Attract Me to My Mate
Ha! I get to say N/A on this one!
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Tigger! Get down!
2. Tigger! Stop that!
Tired of this one, too.
Seven Books That I Love
1. Patricia McKillip, Alphabet of Thorn
2. Patricia McKillip, Riddle-Master trilogy
3. Patricia McKillip, Forgotten Beasts of Eld
4. J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
5. Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn
6. Shirley Jackson, Raising Demons
7. Shirley Jackson, Life Among the Savages
7. Harper Lee, To Kill A Mockingbird
7. Kurt Vonnegut, Timescape
7. Kurt Vonnegut, Cat’s Cradle
7. Patricial McKillip, Ombria in Shadow
7. Cordwainer Smith, The Best of Cordwainer Smith
7. Mark Twain, a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
7. F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7. James Thurber, My Life and Hard Times
7. Harpo Marx, Harpo Speaks!
Okay, that’s enough for now. Seven’s getting mighty full.
Seven Movies That I [can] Watch Over and Over Again [I’m adding the word “can,” nobody has the time to do this anymore]
1. It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
2. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
3. It’s a Wonderful Life
4. Any Judy Garland movie that does not also star Andy Rooney
5. The Terminator 2
6. The Philadelphia Story, Bringing Up Baby, Arsenic and Old Lace, Operation Petticoat, Oklahoma!, Kiss Me Kate, The Beastmaster, The Shawshank Redemption, Valley of the Gwangi (yes, really), and now six is getting awfully full.
Seven Songs I Play Over and Over Again
1. None of your damned business, but they’re generally either by Mary Chapin Carpenter or Sarah McLachlan, and only when I’m depressed.
Seven people to pass this along to:
Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Dopey, Doc, Dopey, Gropey, Mopey, and whoever.
There. Ilyka is going to roast in hell for tagging me.